Tuesday, November 3, 2015

#22 Wait what??

Well I am still awaiting my email about whether or not I will be transferred tomorrow so hopefully I will get it by the end of my email time. If not, you will all be waiting in anticipation for a week. How fun will that be!

Well my comp died yesterday. She headed back to the motherland. It was sad. I can't imagine the mission without her. I mean she's all I've ever known. But I'm excited to learn from someone else, and if absolutely necessary, in another zone that isn't Puno Central. But only if absolutely necessary. Because holy cow I do not want to leave yet. I just love this city and these people and this ward and our zone and I can't imagine leaving yet. I mean sure I've had 4 months here and maybe that's a lot, but to me it's not enough. Hermana Gonzalez was here for 9 months. That's what I want! And now I'm just kinda trying to fill up space because I don't know what else to say... I'm sorry this is a super lame email but I'm feeling a little anxious because I don't know whats going to happen yet and I don't like that! 

I guess I can tell you about Isabel. Yeah I'll do that. So in our Mission we have a goal of 1200 baptisms before the end of the year and right now we have something like... 700. So we lack 800. But our president gave us the promise that if we search out the less actives then we will get references and new investigators that will progress quickly and really well 

And hold up we're just going to take a break right now because I just got the news that I am going to train this transfer and I'm kinda freaking out and I don't know what to do because holy cow I am not ready to train and I feel like someone just punched me in the face. Like with a lot of love and stuff. but holy cow I'm terrified. But yeah I'm staying in Puno and I don't know who my comp is yet and won't know until Wednesday so I will keep you posted. OH MY LANTA!!! I can't believe 'm training. I'm going crazy and that's all I've got for you but yeah pray for me! I love you all!
Hermana Rust. 

No comments:

Post a Comment